Saw these rules posted on my sons bedroom door. No small print. No high falutin’ language, straight no chaser. We could learn something from the elementary school set eh?
Oh! Note how “rules” is misspelled but “circumstances”? There’s not a ‘c’ outta place. Well ‘rules’ always has been one one of those tricky words with a deceptively simple spelling. **You are witnessing a mother’s defense of her son’s superfluous l’s.**
See how ‘extra’ we get with age?
Enjoy the simplicity!
In case you missed it, that’s:
1. No mean ugly girls. (Standard boy’s club contractual line item)
2. No jumping on our awesome airbed.
3. No girls come in under any circumstances.
4. No farting girls. (Now this, I thought, was brilliant.)
5. No girl never step one step in our room. (Re-iteration. All the best documents do it.)
6. No girl will never come in our closet. (Just to clearly define the parameters of the room.)