I have been M.I.A. and was actually kicking around the idea of going black (no racist) permenently. Yup I was gonna fold up my lil’ popsicle stand and go back to a life sans blogging.
Imagine my surprise when in a chance checking of my WP stats and comments I spotted a little missive from a fellow blogger, Aquah *Lekker* Garla, a “free spirited, adventurous African girl” with a sparkly pink blog packed with insight, (African!) fashion and humor. Miss Aquah bestowed me with the following honor and as such I will do 3 things; proudly place the Sunshine award icon on my page, pay it forward by sprinkling around a few awards of my own and lastly I’ll inwardly pledge to get back in the blogging saddle…because what was I thinking ‘abandoning writing’? I’ve always been better with pen and paper…
Thanks for tuning in 🙂
Here are the instructions to receive and nominate others:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
- Answer 1o questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
Q & A on yours trulay (still can’t resist bustin a rhyme):
- My favourite color: BLUE…Bleu…BloO
- My favourite animal: I don’t desire to be up close and personal with any animal. Many of them are beautiful from afar but favorite animal? To do what with? Really question makers? Really?
- My favourite number: Huh? Ok I’ll play along. 2.
- My favourite drink: Water
- Facebook or Twitter: FB
- My passion: It waxes and wanes but I’ll always come back to writing…
- Prefer giving or getting presents: I love them both equally. Today I’m in a getting mood. Why?? Whatcha got?
- My favorite pattern: I love a good plaid. Not to wear, just to look at.
- My favorite day of the week: Friday
- My favorite flower: I love a good sunflower
Here are 10 bloggers that I think you all should check out! (in no particular order):
Anansi The Poet keeping poetry alive…
Picki Niki eat (or pick) vicariously thru Niki!
Grown and Curvy Woman She’s a breath of fresh air!
The Proverbial Lonewolf Librarian He’s got great little digestable chunks of info perfect for my (quicky) professional developement needs!
Chocolate and Raspberries When I’m feeling unabashedly girly I go here 🙂
Topicless bar :)!
A Writer’s Voyage Fantastic voyage…Hope She come back and drops a few lines soon!